The Architectural Control Committee (ACC) for the Meadowlake Village Homeowners' Association is charged with maintaining community standards on behalf of all homeowners. The governing documents for Meadowlake Village homeowners are part of the deed restrictions agreed at closing on purchase of the property. These documents establish the Architectural Control Committee and empower the committee to create reasonable enforcement guidelines for the community.
The ACC is solely responsible for decisions with regards to requests.
In general, any exterior alteration to a house and/or the landscape (front or back) requires the submission of an Architectural Control Committee (ACC) Request Form to the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) for Meadowlake Village. Along with the ACC Application, please include the following documentation:
1. Description of improvement or change requested
2. Plans and Specifications
3. Dimensions (length, width and height)
4. Detailed list of building materials
5. Paint color - attach a sample.
6. Roof (out building and patio covers must be shingled to match house roof); attach shingle sample
7. Copy of your property plat map showing the location and dimensions of the improvement
The Architectural Control Committee (ACC) has 30 days, from the date of receipt, to respond to a request. Every effort will be made to respond as soon as possible. The Architectural Control Committee (ACC) may request additional information, should original submission need clarification.
YOU WILL NEED TO GET APPROVAL FOR ANY PAINT COLORS EVEN IF YOUR PAINTING YOUR HOUSE THE SAME COLOR.
Copyright © Meadowlake Village Homeowners' Association. All rights reserved.
Meadowlake Village Homeowners' Association® 2015